The Holiday Season is fast approaching and while it may be the most wonderful time of the year, the pressure can be extremely stressful. Luckily, I have eleven tips to help you Take Back the Holidays and attract abundance into your life today!
1. Rethink what's important. Know what matters. Not tending to your priorities causes stress.
2. Simplify your life. Adopt a "less is more" mindset.
3. Do one thing (activity/event) differently this year - preferably something that doesn't cost money.
4. Schedule the important stuff in your calendar first and then let other events fall around those important things. Don't delete or change those important things...no matter what! Treat them like your life depends on them (it just may)!
5. Schedule self-care now! Book a massage, schedule a spa treatment. You can't be there for others if you don't take care of yourself.
6. Prune negative, energy-sapping activities and people.
7. Delegate, delegate, delegate. Ask for what you need. Can your children help? Can you hire a housekeeper? Can you tie a duster to your dog's tail!
8. Make a decision to enjoy the Holiday season. What goals do you want to achieve?
9. Buy less. Rethink your Holiday shopping list. Make wise choices. Will the gift have a lasting effect or just bring immediate gratification/clutter?
10. Plan, organize, prioritize: take control.
11. Take action NOW! Nothing will change unless you TAKE ACTION NOW!
To keep things feeling festive and bright in the office, try these tips to eliminate workplace holiday stress.