Life can be overwhelming. When you begin to think about all of the tasks and responsibilities you have to face each day, you might start to feel overcome by the pressure. Anxiety may creep into the back of your mind and before you know it you decide that accepting defeat is easier than declaring war against the stress.
But wait! Before throwing in the towel, remember why you do the things you do. Finding your inspiration can actually help you stay motivated to fight past the difficult times so that you can reach your goals and aspirations.
Here are ten inspiring quotes that are sure to help you find your drive again.
1. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindol
2. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
4. Life is what happens to your while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
5. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
6. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
7. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
8. The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
9. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
10. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
What’s your favourite inspirational quote?
Quotes bring a smile to my face and there's nothing like smiling to bring about an immediate change in your disposition. Turns out that smiling has some very powerful benefits, including adding to your life expectancy. All the more reason to flash those pearly whites while you're pouring over your favourite quotes!